U-Haul is offering flood victims in the areas surrounding Green Bay and Oshkosh a free 30 days worth of storage, the company announced in a press release Friday.
On Friday, Governor Tony Evers declared a state of emergency as warm temperatures have led to widespread flooding, road closures and evacuations across Brown County and other areas in the region.
Multiple streets and roads in Brown County have been closed due to flooding caused by the melting snow, although residents who had been evacuated late in the week were able to return home Sunday morning.
For anyone hoping to utilize U-haul’s offer of 30 days of free storage they should contact the U-Haul office closest to them.
* De Pere, 1180 Mid Valley Drive, 920-278-4025
* Green Bay, 700 Main St., 920-435-7502
* East Town (Green Bay), 2201 Main St., 920-328-0089
* Oshkosh West, 900 N. Koeller St., 920-232-3713
* UW-Oshkosh, 243 Ohio St., 920-233-1244